Pay Per Click
Search Engine Optimaztion
What To Do?
Marketing Your Website
Marketing your website can be tricky, time consuming and expensive. Everyone is chasing that magic winning marketing formula, that no one else knows about, that just keeps feeding business and leads that makes life fantastic.
- We do have some great stories about websites that we created, that helped businesses flourish over time. To tell the truth, a website by itself, is not the magic pill that brings you business or leads. Only hard work and investing time into making good decisions will increase your advantage for a better outcome when investing money into a business marketing plan.
- There are tools that can give you an edge. Again, you must put in the time, to learn and practice. Google has a lot of free tools for research and education. Or you can just gamble with your gut feeling. Gambling with your gut feeling is not recommended. The more time you put into understanding the functionalities and what you are paying for will increase the odds of a better outcome.
It is not all doom and gloom. Every business has a unique strategy and all of our business clients have very successful strategies that worked in time.
50% of SEO Is Having A Google Business Listing
If you are a local business, this can be everything you need to be put on the map. And yes, that means, Google Maps. The way you get your business on Google Maps is to go to https://www.google.com/business/ , open an account using a Gmail email login. Fill everything out. Try not to leave any area empty as Google rewards you for a complete info fill out. People need to understand that, filling all requested info out with regards to Google Business Listings is part of Search Engine Optimization “SEO” or any platform that is used for company info. If you skip something or do not complete all the required info, this part will not be fully optimized and will be penalized in Google rankings.
Win or Lose, we have felt both. Below is our best foot forward. HSWH Opinion
- There is competition, but all and all. There seems to be enough business to go around. Maintaining a hi rating with Google, Facebook, Yelp can have a great impact on your business. Good business can lead to good reviews. Try not to push review postings to clients especially with Yelp. Let people post reviews naturally. Wanting to give you a review without asking.
- Competition can be rough in this crowded marketplace. A lot of the Uber and Lyft companies have taken some market share. Airport and point to point are the areas that got hit. Limo and Shuttle companies don’t seem to have the driver eating a Burger with a coke in their lap. Maintaining a hi rating with Google, Facebook, Yelp can have a great impact on your business. Good business can lead to good reviews. Try not to push review postings to clients especially with Yelp. Let people post reviews naturally. Wanting to give you a review without asking.
- Clubs, Music Venues and Restaurants are best focused on social marketing like Facebook. Ratings are key. Maintaining the best quality user experience for the tools that you have. And showing hi level’s hospitality will go a long way. Maintaining a hi rating with Google, Facebook, Yelp can have a great impact on your business. Good business can lead to good reviews. Try not to push review postings to clients especially with Yelp. Let people post reviews naturally. Wanting to give you a review without asking is always best.
- General Contractors, Landscapers, Plumbers, Electricans, etc… There seems to be enough business to go around. Maintaining a hi rating with Google, Facebook, Yelp can have a great impact on your business. Good business can lead to good reviews. Try not to push review postings to clients especially with Yelp. Let people post reviews naturally. Wanting to give you a review without asking.
- The Real Estate business is a little different. Market trends seem to have a big impact on marketing decisions. It can be a hard business to move forward with quickly as it is close to being self-employed. The reason why I say close is because, there are industry guideline of rules to follow with overhead listing fees that a broker charges along with E&O insurance. Completely self-employed means you set the rules and guidelines of business along with the overhead. Almost all entry level agents struggle and must hold a second job until they build up a cliental base over years, following a selling cycle over the agent’s lifetime. A client can be expected to purchase on average over a 40-year period is about 2 to 4 homes. These numbers change, depending on geographic and economics during that period. Chances are, the first 10 years of an agent’s careers life is holding down a second source of income to maintain the 10-year investment into the Real Estate business. It will pay dividends after the 10-year investment.
- Technology Tools have advanced, and has made available, software and tools that are a must in the competitive nature of the Real Estate business. With platforms and tools like Metrolist Prospector, CRM, CMA, etc., it would be well advised to take some classes as the Real Estate industry is tech heavy. The good part is that technology has been around long enough that most entry level agents are pretty tech savvy and should reflect in their presentations to potential buyers and sellers. If not, there are plenty of educational classes out there and online to help. It creates a comfort level between agent and client. A more professional and seasoned felling is the comforting factor. Never try and over state one’s qualifications. Try and surround yourself with seasoned professionals. You may even pick up a client this way.
- Leads and clients in an already crowded industry is a major hurdle at the beginning. Hard work and investing into yourself seem to offer the best results. There is no magic pill. There are a huge number of successful agents and brokers out there, and you ask them what formula best worked for them, almost all of them said hard work, long hours and no spare time. If you think that your website is going to set the world on fire you are wrong. It is merely a tool to display your skills, register your client and monitor their action and use your site as a search tool for researching property interests. Staying home and playing the waiting game is not doing all you can do. Get out and socialize. Meet new people and network without being obvious or desperate. Leave nothing in the tank. Be the best you can be to maintain that profession, even if you must hold a second job for a while. It will pay off. Be a over achiever.