Hosting And Management
Website Hosting is the provision of online ‘space’ to place your website with all it’s files, images and documents so that your information is available to any website visitor. A website hosting service can also host your email accounts and the flow through of that ‘traffic’.
It DOES cost money to have your website ‘hosted’ – similar to a phone company charging you monthly phone rental, your web hosting provider will charge you hosting fees either monthly, 3 or 6 monthly or most likely, annually.
We build your websites, upgrade your website, provide and manage hosting acquire domain names and provide regular and ongoing support
Are you a brand new small business? We can provide a complete package to get your website online and get email addresses set up for you – and we can do it today!!!
Hosting and website Management provider
We only use world case aws/linux servers
6 month plans
12 month plans
Tired of spending hours trying to figure out how to manage your site? Wish you had a “web guy” on staff but can’t justify a full or part time employee? We’ve got you covered!
We run across individuals and business owners all the time who say they have a website, but they don’t have the time to learn how to manage it properly. As a result, they neglect upgrades, content updates, and more, and their website suffers as a result.
We’re here to help. High Sierra manages websites for a wide variety of customers, regardless of who originally built your website. We manage sites run using a number of platforms and content management services, including WordPress (our specialty), Dreamweaver, PHP and HTML.
- Text – Adding, updating or deleting any text on your website
- Images – Adding, updating, resizing, cropping or deleting pictures on your website (provided by you)
- Video – Adding, updating or deleting videos on your website (provided by you)
- Links – Adding, updating or deleting links on your website
- Files – Adding, updating or deleting any files or documents on your website (provided by you)
- Pages – Creating new pages or blog posts (content provided by you)
- Design recommendations
- Modifying existing layouts
- Modifications to your logo
- Modifications to headers or footers
- Management of social media, including creating new posts, images or replying to comments
- Creating new social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, and many others
Search Engine Optimazation
- Local search submissions
- SEO recommendations
- Renaming pages or files for optimzation
- Modifications to keywords, page titles and other meta data
- Sitemap modifications or generation